Friday, February 6, 2009

Aliens and the Bible

Many Christians wonder or ask if it is okay to believe in extraterrestrial life. This is a topic I find most interesting. I think it is really important to know for being a good Christian.

Question: What about all these supposed UFO sightings?

Response: Although I do not know and can not give a firm answer, I will still give me 2 cents on this question. Without a doubt, there is something going on here. I bet a lot of the supposed sightings are either lies, or fabricated into something it�s really not. Could it be that people are just seeing government aircraft's? Could this all be a trick some how? I believe so. I for one do not believe in extraterrestrial life. I mean it could be possible, but it is uncertain. Places like Area 51 might be holding a different secret (like nuclear bombs) rather than aliens.

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuLT4f8-Rg


I�m now going to talk about ancient civilizations and there connections with "aliens".

Throughout history, on documents, there are stories of beings coming down from the sky and so forth. These couldn�t be government aircraft's of course..... so what could they be? Could they be demonic? I think so. One of the best known document is the Sumerian text. On these tablets, it talks about beings called the "annunaki" that came down from the sky and made man in there image (wink wink) to work for them and be slaves. I have debated people over this topic for a while now, and it is time for me to question it.

In these tablets, they talk about the planets in great detail. In the Sumerian art, they show pictures of the planets, in order around the sun. How could this be? Where they good at astronomy? Or could Satan tell them these things? I believe so. Of course Satan would know something like that. And as far as these beings, they sound like demons to me deceiving man. They mock God�s creation by saying they are the creators, and that they made man in there image.

Question: But these tablets pre-date the Bible. Could it be that the Bible is just a copy of these tablets?

Response: Many ask this, and I see why. But lets suppose Genesis really did happen, and God did create man. Do you realize something like the Sumerian text would only be a copy off of the truth? I am deeply convinced that the Biblical creation story is not a copy off of this, but the tablets are a copy off of the truth. The story goes that these beings created us out of clay and let us form in jars. If you believe this, please think again. How could all this complex life, just be? Did they land on an Earth that already had all the necessary stuff for humans to survive? Or did they create plants, animals and such. I find this really hard to believe. Our bodies are too complex for this just to happen. Even our thoughts. If we were created to be slaves, then why did they create us to logically think? We could rebel right? They wouldn�t want that. Something so simple yet so detailed as a cell, was created by them? I don�t think so. God created life. Even if these beings did create us, what created them? Did they evolve? I think the probability of something evolving proves the existence of God.

The Elohim:

I have came across this a couple of times before, and I will only give a short response to this. Elohim is plural, but this does not describe alien beings, I think this is testifying the existence of the trinity.


Are aliens in the Bible?:

I have watched a series on youtube entitled "Aliens in the Bible". These videos gave false information and totally twisted the stories to make them sound like alien encounters were made in the Bible. Basically, they showed stories in the Bible and tried to suggest that these were alien encounters, but the people who saw this stuff did not know how describe it, so they said "It was god". They talked about the transfiguration, the Red Sea crossing, Abraham and the 3 beings that appeared to him and the whirlwind that took Enoch into heaven. Like I said, they totally twisted it around and made it into something it is not, but I am only going to talk about one, the story of Abraham.

I have talked about this in my "Explaining the trinity" blog. According to the Bible, 3 beings came and ate dinner with Abraham. These beings told Abraham the future. Many have said that these beings were angels, many have also said that it was the trinity. But did you know that there are people who believe these beings were aliens? Why would aliens want to tell about Abraham's wife giving birth to a boy named Isaac? I mean, how could aliens see into the future? It it quite obvious that this was from God.


Question: Giants in the Bible? Could they be aliens?

"There were giants (Nephilim [Hebrew]) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

Response: Yes the Bible does talk about giants in Genesis 6. I have talked about this a little bit in my previous blogs. But what are these giants? What is there origin? Many believe fallen angels had sexual relations with women and the women gave birth to mighty men. This information comes from the book of Enoch, a book that was left out of the Bible. Some say they were the sons of Seth. Some even say that beings from another planet came down and made love with women then as a result, it created the giants. It would seem that God would of had a good reason to flood the Earth after this event. These giants were evil, and dangerous. Some say that they were heroes. I just want to ask if they were heroes, then why did God flood the Earth? I believe that God flooded the Earth for this reason. Because these giants ruled and they were evil. Noah was righteous in the Lord�s eyes it says in the Bible. But how? I believe Noah and his family was the only one free from this bloodline of giants and that is why God flooded the Earth.

http://peter.chattaway.com/articles/giants.htm

http://www.bibleufo.com/giants.htm

6 part segment of "Nephilim Rising":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZXi4n8-58

I do think believing in extraterrestrial life does support evolution. Many people say "Well, if we evolved on this planet, then couldn�t it happen some where else out there?". In order for this to happen, they would need to have to be the perfect amount away from the sun like us and would need air, water, food, the works in order to survive. This is hard to believe. This Earth was specially made by God, for us. God could of created other life, yes. But ti does not say this in the Bible. If God wanted us to know, he would of told us. Plus, if God did create life on other planets, then do they sin? Do they have a Bible? Or do they have a different cause? In order for there to be sin, they would need demons to tempt, right? The Bible says that the angels fell on this Earth. Many Christians believe that demons fell on other planets. I don�t think it is Biblical.

Conclusion: It is okay to still believe if you want. I could be wrong, but I do not think "aliens" are Biblical.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment